An artist-led service especially for artists, we know how important quality is. We’ll treat your work like our own and share our experience with you so you can sell your work with confidence.
Your 2D artwork will be reproduced to the highest quality in a variety of sizes and media including paper, canvas, dibond, acrylic and more. With a range of mounts, frames and finishes you’ll find the perfect range for your customers.
You’re invited to come and visit our studio in Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle for a free consultation. Together we can determine the best format for your work, establish perfect colour calibration, and create some free test prints to help you decide.
Whether you’re an established or emering artists we offer free guidance about how to start, or get better at selling your work. Take a look at our Advice & Guidance page for more details.
– Have your artworks made end-to-end, ready to go on sale. Let us tackle any issues during the making process.
– Art Mayka purchase high-quality professional grade paper, canvas and finishing materials wholesale and from the manufacturer, passing the savings onto you.
– No minimum order – you get the same good value whether you order 1 or 100 (and you won’t have to store everything at your studio or in your home)
– Print on-demand – order small print-runs to replenish items you’ve sold in time for your next event. This way you’ll never over-order or tie up your money in excessive stock.
– Fully tailored service with product visualisation, colour calibration and free test prints.
– Genuine Epson pigment inks in 11 colours, which will last up to 200 years (Normal inkjet printers use dye based inks which deteriorate much quicker)
– Free advice and guidance for emerging artists. Learn how to use feedback and piloting to develop work for sale whilst reducing financial risk and investment.
Digitise Original Artworks
We can accurately capture your original 2D artwork and provide you with colour corrected high resolution digital files which are ready to print. Our dedicated studio setup means we can capture the most detailed or textured work with flawless precision.
Our Epson Stylus Pro 7900 uses genuine Epson Ultrachrome HDR pigment inks which last up to 200 years in. Desktop inkjet printers use dye-based inks which will deteriorate over a shorter period of time.
The 11-colour Epson UltraChrome HDR pigment inks create impressive depth of colour and vibrancy resulting in beautiful prints with fine accurate detail up to 2880 dpi resolution.
We can create fine art prints from your original digital files or physical artworks.
Choose from our professional grade canvas with a variety of textures. Smooth for photographic work and illustrations, textured for oil based paintings and work requiring a more 3 dimensional look.
Papers can be tailored to fit your requirements from high end fibre based products through to professional photo papers with cutting edge coatings.
Mounting & Framing
We have a wide selection of museum grade coatings for finishing canvas prints (matt, satin, gloss) and can mount or frame prints to emphasis the qualities of your work and according to display requirements.
Mounting options include:
Stretcher Bars and Block Mounted Canvas
Dibond (coming soon)
Acrylic (coming soon)
Packing & Labelling
For your work to be sellable it needs packaging that will both protect it and also enhance its appearance in a commercial environment. For your work to be understood then you need to communicate important details through the labelling of and the navigation around your products.
We can work with you to get this right and have your work packaged, wrapped and labelled ready for sale, according to your needs.
For more details and to discuss your requirements please get in touch.